Thursday, April 5, 2012

Acknowledgments

       I have an infinite amount of gratitude for all those who helped me get to the right place (mentally, physically, and spiritually) so I was able to write, whether it was those who helped me find jobs, purchased my paintings, lent me money, severed and baked for me in cafés, or supported early versions of this work (especially editor Seba Fuller). Most of all, thanks to anyone who made me feel like I should keep doing what I “do.” 

This book was inspired by the various relationships I have been blessed to witness, whether it was the relationship with ourselves, our partner, or the universe we live in.  Each one allowed me to share a few words about the priority of Love.
 …

All thanks to our Creator,
who makes every  relationship possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment